1058-13 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Difficulty Level||Very High|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 1058-13 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 1058-13 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365