1056-4-0 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Cause:||System Integrity Issue|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 1056-4-0 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and then Click on Control Panel .
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel .
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Note: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 1056-4-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365