Repair Difficulty : High
For Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and then Tap on Control Panel icon.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Click Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network location and then Click “OK”
Warning: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 1056-16 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365