1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open. 3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Note: You can activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Proxy Issue
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus – Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 1018-4 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.