1010612703-4 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Difficulty Level||Very High|
|Cause:||Application Layer Corrupt|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 1010612703-4 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and then Tap on Control Panel icon.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel .
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Note: You can activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 1010612703-4 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365