0xcoo4f069-8 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 0xcoo4f069-8 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Note: You can activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 0xcoo4f069-8 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365