Repair Difficulty : High
For Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and then Click on Control Panel .
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Press “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Warning: Please Activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 0xc80003f3 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365