0xc80003f3-0 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Affected Operating Systems
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 0xc80003f3-0 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to
4) Click Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network location and then Click “OK”
Warning: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
1) Open Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window.
Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 0xc80003f3-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365