Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will show up on right hand side.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) On left pane you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin privileges to disable firewall.
Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 0xc004f012 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365