0xc004b011-1 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Difficulty Level||Very High|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 0xc004b011-1 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin rights to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Note: Please Activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 0xc004b011-1 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365