0xc000012f Error Code Office 365 Information
||Application Layer Corrupt
|Affected Operating Systems
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 0xc000012f Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
For Windows 8
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin rights to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Press “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network
location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Open Control Panel.
Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane.
Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 0xc000012f error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365