Repair Difficulty : High
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Win Button and Type “Control Panel” and Press Enter.
2) Open Windows Firewall from Control Panel
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 0x8024a000 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365