How to Fix Error Code 0x800f0902 Office 365 – Guide
0x800f0902 Error Code Office 365 Information
Software Level Conflict
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix 0x800f0902 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 8 1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Press Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Click On Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software – Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 0x800f0902 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.