How to Fix Error Code 0x800f090 Office 365 – Instructions
0x800f090 Error Code Office 365 Overview
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix 0x800f090 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) On left pane you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator privileges to disable firewall.
4) Press “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”. 3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Run System Scan
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “cmd” and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow” and press enter.
Note: You will need Administrator rights to run the sfc command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 0x800f090 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.