Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Note: Please Activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 0x800CCC1A error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365