Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator rights to disable Windows firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Warning: You can activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 0x80073712 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365