0x80072EFD2 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Affected Operating Systems
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 0x80072EFD2 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) Open Windows Firewall from Control Panel Window
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator rights to enable or disable firewall.
4) Click Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network
location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window.
Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 0x80072EFD2 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365