How to Fix Error Code 0x80072efd Office 365 – Steps
0x80072efd Error Code Office 365 Overview
Affected Operating Systems
How To Fix 0x80072efd Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator rights to enable or disable firewall.
4) Click “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting Issue
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 : Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 : Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it. 2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window. 3) Click On Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus – Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 0x80072efd error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.