0x80070490 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 0x80070490 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin rights to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Note: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 0x80070490 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365