0x80070057 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Cause:||System Integrity Issue|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 0x80070057 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin rights to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Warning: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 0x80070057 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365