0x80070057-1 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Cause:||System Integrity Issue|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 0x80070057-1 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to
Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 0x80070057-1 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365