0x80070057-0 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Difficulty Level||Very High|
|Cause:||Software Level Conflict|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 0x80070057-0 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and in search box type “Control Panel” and Click on it.
2) Open Windows Firewall from Control Panel Window.
3) On left panel you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin rights to disable Windows firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Note: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting Issue
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 0x80070057-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365