0x80070005-0 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 0x80070005-0 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Press “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Note: You can activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
You will need Administrator rights to run the command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 0x80070005-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365