Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and then Tap on Control Panel icon.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open Windows Firewall.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin rights to disable Windows firewall.
4) Click Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network location and then Click “OK”
Note: Please Activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 0x80070002 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365