Repair Difficulty : High
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will show up on right hand side.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel
3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator privileges to disable firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 0x80041075 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365