Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open Windows Firewall.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin rights to disable firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Warning: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 0x800408fc error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365