0x1000s Error Code Office 365 Information
|Difficulty Level||Very High|
|Cause:||System Level Conflict|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 0x1000s Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and then Click on “Control Panel” icon.
2) In Control Panel , Open “Windows Firewall”.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Warning: You can activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting Issue
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 0x1000s error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365