0x0000428 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Difficulty Level||Very High|
|Cause:||System Level Conflict|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 0x0000428 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on Windows Firewall.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
You will need Admin rights to run the command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 0x0000428 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365