08x80040600 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Cause:||Application Layer Corrupt|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 08×80040600 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator rights to disable firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 08×80040600 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365