004ec1c Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 004ec1c Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Warning: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 004ec1c error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365