Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Windows 8
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will show up on right hand side.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel Window
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 0-3 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365