0-13 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Difficulty Level||Very High|
|Cause:||Software Level Conflict|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 0-13 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 0-13 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365