Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Open Control Panel Window (Click Start and press “Control Panel” Button on Right Side)
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel .
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator privilege to enable or disable firewall.
4) Click Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network location and then Click “OK”
Warning: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 0-10110 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
admin January 1st, 1970
Posted In: Office 365