Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and then Tap on “Control Panel” .
2) In Control Panel , Open Windows Firewall.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Note: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 2013 installation is complete.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 255-11 error code in Office 2013 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 2013