c2r32.dll Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix c2r32.dll Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Win Button and Type “Control Panel” and Press Enter.
2) Open Windows Firewall from Control Panel Window
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to
4) Press “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network
location and then Click “OK”
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case c2r32.dll error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365