Repair Difficulty : High
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator privilege to disable firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Note: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case c004f074-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365