80240055 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Difficulty Level||Very High|
|Cause:||System Level Conflict|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 80240055 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Windows 8
1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator rights to disable firewall.
Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 80240055 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365