Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and then Click on “Control Panel” icon.
2) In Control Panel , Click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin rights to enable or disable Windows firewall.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Warning: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 80072-78 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365