Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Win+R button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open “Windows Firewall”.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator privileges to enable or disable firewall.
Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 80070003 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365