Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button or Simply Press Win key and in right pane Click on Control Panel.
2) In Control Panel Window, Click on Windows Firewall.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Warning: You can activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 800488 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365