Repair Difficulty : High
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel .
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Warning: You can activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 408-4 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365