Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Windows 8
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will show up on right pane.
2) In Control Panel , Click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to
Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 30323-59 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365