30175-12 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Cause:||Application Layer Corrupt|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 30175-12 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator privileges to enable or disable firewall.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30175-12 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365