Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Windows 8
1) Press Windows Button and Type Control Panel and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open “Windows Firewall”.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 30145-16 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365