Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) Open Windows Firewall from Control Panel Window
3) On left pane you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin rights to disable Windows firewall.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 30088-22 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365