30029-28 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 30029-28 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator privileges to enable or disable firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Select Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30029-28 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365