30015-6-20 (-1) Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 30015-6-20 (-1) Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Critical
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press Win key + Q. A search box will come up on right pane.
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 30015-6-20 (-1) error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365