Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button and in search box type Control Panel and Click on it.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel Window.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Administrator rights to disable Windows firewall.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Note: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 30.01.34 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365