1392-26 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Cause:||System Integrity Issue|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 1392-26 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin rights to disable firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Warning: You can activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 1392-26 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365