12152-0 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Cause:||System Level Conflict|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 12152-0 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
For Windows 8
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows 8 Firewall Window will Open.
3) On left pane you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator rights to disable Windows firewall.
4) Finally Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) Click On “Internet Options” In Control Panel .
3) Select Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
You will need Admin previlage to run the command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 12152-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365